8 Replies Latest reply on Jan 15, 2013 1:06 PM by jstephenson

Missing ability to see next page of IP's beyond the first 100...

jstephenson

Hi all, anyone else have it where if you go to "Manage Subnets and IP Addresses" and you click on a subnet with more than 100 IP's, the "Next Page" option at the bottom is missing??

See Image...

IPAM Bug.jpg

It actually appears as though the bottom is getting cut off???

Thanks!

• Re: Missing ability to see next page of IP's beyond the first 100...
          jan.tauwinkl

This is a known integration issue between IPAM 3.0 and NPM 10.4. Please upgrade to IPAM 3.1, this will fix the issue.

goik

Actually, if you use it in Chrome, it works fine.  It seems to be a function within IE that somehow doesnt present it.  Im using IE9 and it does that too.  But in Chrome, it works fine.  My only issue is when we tried to apply the hotfix, it literally broke IPAM and from there it has never been right.  So we ended up having to redo it from scratch and skipped the hotfix.  It works fine but that IE thing still exists.  I dont know why they cant make the hotfix an exe kind of thing....why does it have to be a copy over method?  Thats one file too many to fix or break....

jstephenson

Actually, Installing 3.1 has completely killed my install it seems...  Now my Configuration Wizard gets errors, Solarwinds Website won't load, etc...  I have opened a ticket with Solarwinds, just waiting to hear back so we can troubleshoot and get up and running again...  Not too happy at the moment though I will admit of the MANY updates I have done to Solarwinds over time, this is the very first time I have had issues......

psuimpreza

IPAM 3.1 hotfix breaks NPM for me as well. I opened a case and they suggested to do the following:

How to create a new Orion Website

1. Stop all Orion Services using Orion Service Manager

2. Open C:\Inetpub

3. Rename the Solarwinds folder to Solarwinds_OLD

4. Open IIS

5. Delete the Solarwinds Orion Website

** Please note that all settings are stored in the database so by deleting the website you will not lose any data

6. Open the Orion Configuration wizard

7. Run the website portion of the Configuration Wizard

8. This will create a new website for you

This DID NOT WORK for me. I had to uninstall IPAM completely and re-install it with running the config wizard many times. Also, I had to uncheck the database in the config wizard to get it to finish. I would love to get IPAM 3.1 installed but it is not worth the risk at this point for me.