A couple of things to try:
- If you're using daily rotation, wait until the next day is triggered to see if LEM picks up the NE W log file automatically. (Since this was posted 2 days ago, you'd know this by now. )
- Try restarting IIS, if you can (maybe on a test server) and see if it'll pick up after the restart.
- Try restarting the connector manually from Manage > Nodes, Gear > Connectors (or Tools in 5.4 and earlier)
- Make sure that s-computername is enabled in the logging (under site properties, in the same place as where you enable logging). You may need to restart IIS and/or the connector.
- Try adding all fields to the logging (in site properties). You may need to restart IIS and/or the connector.
If one of those works, let me know which one. If none of them work, let me know and we'll keep digging.
Number 4 seemed to do the trick. Thanks!!
Thanks! #4 worked for me too!
Did either of you have to restart IIS as part of step no.4 to get the logging to work?