This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Want to have a specific look to my hardware health overview

Out of box look is :

pastedImage_0.png

Would rather have:

pastedImage_1.png

Do you know where I can find the instructions on how to do this?

Thanks

• Hi, there is currently no option how to change bar chart instead of pie chart. I can add this as a feature request.

Is this just your personal preference or you can't read data from pie chart properly?

thanks,

Michal

• The Bar chart is a request from the higher ups. We have a dummy account that displays WAN link status, overall hardware health, active alerts, and Node Groups. For the NOC the pie chart is fine and actually works quite well in my experience, but for general display purposes the people that sign my check want the infrastructure display to match the application displays that the software team uses.

• FormerMember
    0 FormerMember in reply to pimp_vader

I like pimp_vader's idea with the embedded count in the graph with color legend to the side.  With the present hardware resource design, you need to glance back and forth from pie chart to count legend.  With the embedded count, you see everything with one direct glance.  Like to see this carried through with all Orion Overview charts.  Would also like to have option to toggle between pie and bar formats.