This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

NPM Reports Not Sending Consistently

Hi Everyone,

I'm going to preface this question with the fact that I don't really use NPM but basically seem to be responsible for managing the servers that it currently resides on and have somehow inherited any issues with the software in the process. I am currently fighting with an issue with a report that is not emailing consistently. I have added myself to the reports to validate the consistency and out of 11 days I did not receive it on two of those days. I checked the properties on the report and it's set to send daily.

On the days I did not receive the report, I received other reports. Which leads me to believe the issue revolves around the one report.

Any thoughts on things I could try/check?

The users of the software have become rather ornery about this so I would like to resolve it quickly so they can get on with pestering other people instead emoticons_happy.png

Thanks!!!!

• On the days that you don't receive the emailed report, are you able to run the report manually?

You could try create another Report Schedule for this same report but only have it emailing yourself. There could be something wrong with the other report job?