1 of 1 people found this helpful
Check the site's bindings in IIS to make sure there's no dupes or anything messed up there.
as kmaxwell suggested check your site bindings in IIS. Please follow these instructions:
1. Log on to your NPM server using an account with administrative privileges.
2. Click Start > Administrative Tools > Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager. (Alternatively run inetmgr)
3. In the Connections pane, expand the name of your Orion server, and then expand Sites.
4. Click SolarWinds NetPerfMon, and then click Bindings in the Actions pane on the right.
5. Verify that you have Site bindings with at least one http type on port 80, IP Address should be empty or contains '*' indicating that IIS listening on all IP addresses on you NPM server. When binding has assigned specific IP address then website will be accessible within selected one. Try to use that IP address instead of localhost in your browser on local machine.
In case you have multiple websites hosted on IIS, than verify that different IP addresses/ports are used. This should be consulted with your website admin.
Let us know if it helps. TP
Thank you tomas.pospisil! I logged in using the IP address and setup a bookmark.