I think that should be possible by Custom Object Resource (COR).
1) Add any count of Custom Object Resource (COR) into your view. COR is located under 'Miscellaneous - Miscellaneous Resources' category. Then click on SUBMIT button.
2) On the view page customize every your Custom Object Resources separately by clicking on EDIT button.
3) On Edit resource page select your polled objects type. I guess it is 'Node' for you.
4) Click on 'Select Object' button and choose one polled node, which are you interesting in.
5) Set dropdown 'Select object resource' to 'Universal Device Poller Custom Object'.
6) Click on 'EDIT SETTINGS' button.
7) Set your universal device poller in 'Left Y-Axis' dropdown.
8) Optionally set other options.
9) Click on SUBMIT button.
Multiple Universal Device Poller Chart from Multiple Series Charts (Classic Chart Style) group should do the work for you. You can select mutliple nodes for one UnDP and this resource can be placed on summary view.
Let me know if you need other assistance.