This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Two "Node Details" system view

After upgrade NPM I have two "Node Details" system view

If I want to remove any of them, then I get "Cannot delete "Node Details" view"

How to remove one of them?

• Orion Website won't allow you to delete a system view, so you may need access to your Orion Database and remove this restriction manually.

You can use SELECT * FROM Views query to list all your views. Once you identify a view (row), which should be removed execute UPDATE Views SET System = 'N' WHERE ViewID = <ID>, just replace <ID> with valid ViewID. This removes the "system" flag from view definition and allows you to delete the view on Manage Views page on Orion Website.

Note:

I assume you've upgraded to Orion NPM 10.4. This version is enabling subviews feature on Node Details view during the upgrade. This is how it looks like, there are three subviews defined:

subviews.png

Please make sure you are not trying to delete any of those subviews. If you don't want to use subviews, just uncheck "Enable left navigation" check-box on Edit View page.