This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Report Schedular Stump

Hi, 

I would like my scheduled reports link that is emailed to go directly to the report without having to login. Is this possible? I've set it up in Orio Reoport Schedular.

Right clicked on report>edit job and under General tab run as PCC\username(this is the way we login) and set password. Under Webpage tab>Orion Web Login>send Orion login,  I check send Orion username and password and configure my Orion username and password and also under NT account just to be sure. When I email the report I am still prompted to enter my credentials but, if I click on the email link, log in and view the report- then, if I click on the link again it will bring me directly to the report as long as I have the same browser session up.

How can I make the emailed link go directly to the report page without having to log in?

Thanks, Pat.