I see I can download 10.7 RC from my product download site but there is no documentation about the RC and what the changes are. Is it possible to get these before installing?
Release Notes won't be ready till GA, but besides bug fixes, here are some things
- Disabling/enabling Alerts
- Ignoring expired SSL certificate in https-monitor
- Autologin feature
- Updated default time-frame to be used as the default Monitor report
- Updated code for Safari browser
- Windows Server 2012 and Windows 8 Support (both running on & monitoring)
- SQL Server 2012 Monitoring Support
If i had more time to test i would. Glad to see progress is still being made with ipMonitor. Great tool!