do a sh version and verify your license base. LAN-Base will not support netflow according to Cisco. IP-Base is required.
other items to check:
- be sure the device is being monitored by npm (including the interface) and it is actively being managed.
- be sure the configs point to the orion server as the netflow collector.
- be sure UDP ports 161 and 2055 is allowed through your firewall.
Can you try the below changes:
- Add: "match interface input" to the flow record
- collect counter bytes to "collect counter bytes long"
- collect counter packets to collect counter packets long
- Reduce the active cache timeout to 5 seconds from 60 seconds