This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Report Formating

FormerMember
FormerMember

I am trying to run some automated monthly reports using Report Scheduler.  The reports are e-mailed properly, however the formatting of the PDF reports are screwed up. Everything on the report is shifted to the right.  The reports are properly formatted on the website; it is only in the e-mail which the reports seem to loose their formatting.  Has anyone had this problem? I would greatly appreciate any help.

• This seems to be something caused by the pdf exporter.  I'd recommend reaching out to SolarWinds Support to have them bring the attention to development.  If you use the Email as html option in the meantime, you should get the report format you are expecting.  Just go into the URL, edit and under the orion account tab make sure select printable version is selected.

Regards,

Matthew Harvey

Loop1 Systems

http://www.loop1systems.com