4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 29, 2012 2:46 AM by jonchill

First Impressions

jonchill

In my opinion the new lauch pad is far better than the old workspace interface.

Having the ability to add your own tools is great and works a treat.

Is there anyway of shrinking down the space each tool uses so I don't have the description of each tool taking up space other than putting them as favorites?

What would be great and It probably needs to go as a ehancement is if there was a way of making the My favorites folder a toolbar\dock you could stick to the top or side of your desktop?

I've hit an exception error when I X out of the lauch pad, I had 2 launch pads open at the time and was closing one of them.

ScreenHunter_03 Aug. 28 14.37.jpg

• Re: First Impressions
          bshopp

Is there anyway of shrinking down the space each tool uses so I don't have the description of each tool taking up space other than putting them as favorites?

On this one in the upper right top section of the UI, next ot the search dialog there is a drop down like in Windows to where you can change it to icons from details.

bshopp

Jon, do you have any Juniper or Cisco NXOS devices you were able to try against the updated tools we list in the blog I sent in the welcome email?

SteveSW

Jon,

Thanks for taking a look at the new Launch Pad. We are very excited about it. I'm sorry it crashed on you. We are looking at the code now to make sure that we will not allow multiple instances to run simultaneously to avoid resource synchronization issues.

Thanks again for your feedback.

--

Steve