This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Exclude specific drives in Storagemanager

FormerMember
FormerMember

I have been working on getting a incomplete base configuration of storage manager in my environment.  So far im making great progress however ive hit a license cap and getting many alerts for drives which i would not want to monitor.  Does storage manager have the flexibility where on every server/netapp filer to exclude particular drives?  Most devices i monitor have at least 4 or 5 drives which I would want to exclude however cannot seem to find an easy way to simply select a device and exclude whichever drives i do not want to monitor.  Any help would be appreciated.

• I assume you are asking about excluding spare drives from being counted toward the licensing?

If so, the answer is no, there is no way to do that.  You would need to upgrade to the next license tier.

If you are asking about something else, let me know.