3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 7, 2012 8:34 AM by njoylif

Reports

rhugh

I've noticed that when I generate a utilization report that the speeds are based on the bandwidth on the interface.  Is there a way to change that the bandwidth the utilization is based on from Orion, or do I have to use the bandwidth statement on the interface?  For example, if I have a 50 mb MPLS connection to my service provider over a gigabit port, I would like the chart to show the percentage utilization of 50 mb rather than the 1000 mb it normally would show.

• Re: Reports
          njoylif

edit the interface and click on the checkbox to "customize bandwidth" and it will allow you to put in the custom bandwidth and use that for its calculations.

rhugh

Where do you edit the interface?  I went to List Resources, but there is no option to customize the bandwidth there.  In any case, I just edited the table with the correct bandwidth, which looks like it will give the same result as what you suggested.

njoylif

ah, sorry.  you have several options.  you can click on the node and go down to right column to list of nodes and click on the one you need to edit.  that will take you to the interface details page.  click edit interfaces in the section under the guages.  This is where you select the check box to edit bw

your other option is to go to the admin page and go to manage nodes.  search for nodes.  click the "+" icon next to the node and that will display its list of interfaces.  check the interface and click edit on the bar at the top of the list.  This is where you select the check box to edit bw