5 Replies Latest reply on Aug 3, 2012 10:10 AM by crishna

LEM desktop Console

crishna

Hi desktop console hangs every morning, i had restart it... is there any solution for this ...   ??

and how many alerts does a lem can store ??  does lem automatically deletes these alerts after reaching a particular threshold????

• Re: LEM desktop Console
          crishna

This thing is happening all the time ... for some reason lem appliance logs out ... wen i try to login it says unable to connect??... and then when i restart the  whole desktop console .. it gets back... like this i'm loosing all the log data and the alerts??? is there any way i can retrieve all the old alerts ???

• Re: LEM desktop Console
              byrona

Firstly in he most recent version of LEM you no longer need the Adobe Air desktop console, you can just open a browser and point it at the IP of your LEM console and it opens in the browser using Adobe Flash.  I personally like it much better.

That data isn't lost, it just isn't there in the active console since your console was restarted.  It is stored in the LEM database and can be retrieved using nDepth or using the reporting application that you install on a Windows system.