12 Replies Latest reply on Aug 2, 2012 4:33 PM by profzoom1

NEED HELP with Application Service level agreement Reporting!!!

profzoom1

Hi,

I am suprised that this has not been done already and I am having a hard time trying to figure this out with limited SQL query experience. I need to create a report that does the following for an application that we are monitoring. I have a report that I use for nodes but it does not work with the applications.

For each reporting period Monthly and weekly, Report on system availability service level reporting will include:

Total Availability Minutes,

Total Number of Outages,

Total Outage Minutes,

Target Availability and Actual Availability.

Production System / 99% availability per month / 99.5% availability per month
      Test System Availability / 95% availability per month / 99% availability per month
      Business Continuity / 95% availability per month (1 business day recovery) / 99% availability per month

I have found some reports simular on the content exchange that do outage minutes for ALL applications like this one below - Thanks whomever wrote this.

If someone could figure out how to streamline this for just one appliaction and report the node it is on and business hours only that would be awesome and we would all praise their screen name since I believe this would help manymany people out who have to meet an SLA for not only node up time but also application up time.

Thanks again whomever wrote this below.

SELECT
          StartTime.EventTime,
          Name,
          StartTime.Message,
          DATEDIFF(Mi, StartTime.EventTime,
          (SELECT TOP 1
              EventTime
              FROM Events AS Endtime
              WHERE EndTime.EventTime > StartTime.EventTime AND EndTime.EventType = 5
                  AND EndTime.NetObjectType = 'N'
                  AND EndTime.NetworkNode = StartTime.NetworkNode
              ORDER BY EndTime.EventTime)) AS OutageDurationInMinutes

FROM Events StartTime INNER JOIN APM_Application ON StartTime.NetworkNode = APM_Application.NodeID
      WHERE (StartTime.EventType = 1) AND (StartTime.NetObjectType = 'N') AND
      eventtime between dateadd(month, -1, getdate()) and getdate()
      ORDER BY Name ASC

Thanks in advance if somene can help with this.