This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Node shows false down

We have a cisco wireless controler that always shows down.  We can ping the device from the orion server without any problem.  But the web page shows down.  We have deleted and re-added the device with no luck.    It polls SNMP information correctly.

• Can you please open a support case so we can troubleshoot this issue? You'll need to send diagnostics in.

Just curious, do you have other controllers that are the same model?

• Was there ever a solution to this. I am having the same issue. I am in the process of moving 30 offices from MPLS to S2S connections. IPMonitor reports that I have lost the Cisco WLC at each of the remote sites as soon as I begin routing across the S2S tunnel. I can ping from either the WLC or the IPMonitor server to the other end. I can HTTPS/SSH/SNMP to the WLC from the server. I have tried deleting/recreating the monitor and rebooting the WLC. Nothing seems to work.