This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

DNS Server issue

I have installed IPAM 3.0 with no issues. I have added domain controllers as nodes and added the DNS application monitors. I'm able to see all the DHCP scopes etc and manage them properly. I'm unable however to add DNS servers successfully. I have checked all the WMI/DCOM etc per the troubleshooting guide. Everything works properly, but I'm receiving no errors other than "Test Failed Credentials not found". I have entered domain admin credentials as a test and still it is unable to query DNS on any of the domain controllers. I also receive the below when adding without verifying credentials. If anyone can point me in a direction to resolve this i would greatly appreciate it...

The below is what i receive even when using domain admin credentials.

DNS server scanning for 'AUSDC03' failed with error: 1) Username/Password provided is misspelled. 2) You might be trying to connect with a credential which might be valid on some computers and may not exist on other computers. 3) Check your firewall settings