Yes, there is a way:
"To enable automatic index defragmentation on the SQL Server hosting your SolarWinds
1. Using SQL Server Management Studio, log in to your SQL Server using an account with sysadmin
2. On your SQL Server, open SQL Server Management Studio (click Start > All Programs >
Microsoft SQL Server > SQL Server Management Studio).
3. Using an account with the sysadminrole, log in to the SQL Server instance hosting your SolarWinds
4. Click + to expand Databases > YourSolarWindsDatabase > Tables.
5. Click New Query.
6. Enter the following query in the query field:
UPDATE dbo.Settings SET CurrentValue = 1 WHERE SettingID LIKE 'dbm-defragmentation-enabled%'
7. Click Execute."
I already sent our DBA's the directions. I want an alert for this. It's critical to performance and should be more than just an event. THanks though