This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

AAA Authentication to Orion Server

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if we are able to use our TACACS server in line with our Orion server so that we are able to logon to the web console using our TACACS credentials?

Thanks

• TACACS is Cisco-propietary, and works only with Cisco devices.  I don't know if Orion supports Radius.  We use Active Directory to log on to the Web Console.

• Orion does not support TACACS+ or Radius for its internal authentication.  The options you have are individual Orion account, individual Windows domain account, or Windows security groups.

My recommendation would be to create new AD security groups.  Add these groups into Orion making sure to set each group up in Orion to have the level of access desired for that group (ir, user level group, admin level group, etc).

Thanks

Sohail Bhamani

http://www.loop1systems.com