This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Sort VM's in alert map view

I like the 'heat' map which shows at a glance all vm's, color coded by alert status, except there doesn't seem to be a way to sort by alert status.  It would seem to make sense that all vm's in critical status float up to the top, but that isn't the case.  if i have to scroll through a list of vm's than it stops being a dashboard.  There is a sort-by button, but alert status is not one of the choices.

Am i missing something?

• FormerMember
    0 FormerMember

I agree, that would be helpful.  The sort feature doesn't really seem to be working all that well for us anyway.  Within the map area, we filter by a specific cluster, then do a sort of, say CPU Used %, within the Virtual Machines area and there's no really rime or reason on how it's sorted.  The first 5 VM order list is 1.7%, 1.4%, 0.25%, 0.69%, 0.74%.  Rather worthless.