This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

user's credential ring does not exist

Hi there,

I've recently installed a trial version of EminentWare. I had to do the installation on a separate server from my WSUS server since my WSUS server is 64-bit.

Whan I try to access information on my WSUS server from the console I receive the following message:

The submitted task cannot be executed because the requesting user's credential ring does not exit.

When I created the credential ring, I actually created a new one and deleted the <default> one. Perhaps that is the problem but I don't know how to rectify it.

Also, I did make sure that the credentials identified in the credential ring are a member of the WSUS admin group on the WSUS server.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Can't really proceed with the eval as it is now.  ;-)

Thanks in advance,

...Duncan