If you want to try an uninstall the providers using the EminentWare product, you can do the following:
1) Clear out any scheduled tasks you may have built as these can re-deploy the providers:
2) Disable automatic provisioning for the management group:
3) Use the Computer Explorer on a machine with a WMI provider installed, and use the ‘Installed Software’ tab to select the provider:
4) Use the ‘Uninstall Software’ button in the upper right corner to remove the provider:
5) Hit Uninstall and go to the Computer Selection screen. Use the Browse Computer Button to select your domain or whatever container you’ve deployed all of the providers to:
6) Hit Next to go to the scheduling screen. You should let this task run now – and complete. If you shut down the server before this task is finished, obviously, things won’t get removed. Additionally, you may want to build a schedule that does this daily for awhile until you remove all of them.
That covers the extent of our uninstall capabilities. If this still doesn’t work, you may want to try uninstalling via Group Policy: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/816102.