1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 3, 2012 12:45 PM by SolarWinds Community Team

Update Mgmt Wiz. - Data Grid and App Server Exceptions

SolarWinds Community Team

Attempting a download and install of approved updates to a small group of test servers, one of which is my test WSUS\EW server.  Logged on using the same (only) admin account in my Default Credential Ring.  Suggestions on how I can resolve?

Event Log Errors:

Exception Details
      Computer:  Data Grid Server (XXXXXXXXXX)
      Object:  computer
      Source:  XXXXXXXXXXX
      Failed to send partitioned task to automation server XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. Reason: rpcsessionmanagerproxy::instance()->execute() failed with Exception. Message: AutomationServerJobOrchestrator::ManufactureJobs() failed. Unable to get credential information for Task ID: 33591c90-6a0e-4537-a892-f37985216d7a and Scope: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. Call Stack: at EminentWare.Core.Server.Jobs.AutomationServerJobOrchestrator.ManufactureJobs() at EminentWare.DataGridServer.Executive.AutomationServerJobManager.SubmitTask(RequestContext rc) at EminentWare.DataGridServer.Executive.DataGridServerCommunicationsInterfaceImplementation.DispatchToAutomationServer(OperationDispatchInfo odi, OperationResults operationresults) at EminentWare.DataGridServer.Executive.DataGridServerCommunicationsInterfaceImplementation.EminentWare.DataGridServer.Channel.IDataGridServerCommunications.DispatchCall(OperationDispatchInfo odi, OperationResults operationresults) at EminentWare.Core.Server.RPC.rpcsessionmanagerproxy.execute(OperationDispatchInfo odi)

Exception Details
      Computer:  Application Server (XXXXXXXXXXX)
      Object:  computer
      Source:  XXXXXXXXXXX
      Unable to process job (XXXXXXXXXXX). The User's Credential Ring either has no default credential assigned to it or the User Preferences do not allow for default credential use.