This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

WSUS signing certificate doesn't show

Hi,

Each time i want to publish a package, EW popups de message "The selected WSUS Server has not been provisioned for publishing. The WSUS Provisioning Wizard will now be run to enable provisioning." After running the wizard using a self signing certificate the end of this proces is as beneath:

The provisioning process is complete.

The WSUS signing certificate information is:

Subject: CN=WSUS Publishers Self-signed
Issuer: CN=WSUS Publishers Self-signed
Expires: 1-11-2019 13:34:31
Thumbprint: 69CCBDB3601AC6DD4F3C829C1C6DE296F8B11AD0
Serial Number: B799172BE424079143E8BC00961464A2

The results of the distribution of the signing certificate:
apd_int_TEST.interlogica.nl Status: Success Message: Install completed
WSUS01.interlogica.nl Status: Success Message: Install completed
wsuszevenaar.interlogica.nl Status: Success Message: Install completed
wsuszutphen.interlogica.nl Status: Success Message: Install completed

However, I have to do this over and over again. How can i solve this?

Thanks in advance

• Hi, this is a known issue. Please go to your Update Services node in the tree control and select to refresh (you need to do it twice). Once refreshed, select the update server that you are publishing to in the middle pan. At the bottom left in the actions pane, you will see a action to display the certificate. Once that certificate is assigned to the WSUS server, you do not need to continue creating/assigning it. Also, if you published any packages with the previous certificates, you will need to delete them in the updates view and re-publish. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Thanks, it worked. Now conintuuing the trial. emoticons_happy.png