This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Graphing in/out traffic on same graph

Ideally, I'd like to be able to graph the transmit and receive traffic per interface on the same graph.  For instance, I created some graphs that showed the traffic for WAN and internet usage per site - but I just realized it was an average of both in and out.  I need it to show input and output traffic separately - not an average.  I also saw this from a release note of version 10.1 (I think):

Node and Interface details on Summary Views   

• Ability to quickly and easily add any resource from node details and interface details to Summary views

Am I missing something?  I don't see anything about interface details under summary view except "multiple series charts", which doesn't seem to have what I'm looking for.

Attached is a picture of what I'd like to have on my new "view".  Unfortunately, the best I've been able to do is create a separate graph for ingress and egress traffic - that's just too many charts for one page (I want to do input/output traffic for WAN and Internet for each site - 8 sites total).

I hope someone can help... I've messed around and researched this for 4 or 5 hours.  I wouldn't expect something this simple to be so time consuming.. .thanks in advance!!

mitch