I edited an existing template to modify a fixed disk % used alert. I also changed the subject of the email template in the actions and some other variables. I save it and test it, but it keeps giving information in the e-mail subject line and performance monitor variables that I didn't want (from the old one).
Additionally, when I create a new alert with the same settings for the % disk space used and test it, the email is blank with none of the variables I put in.
We tried to reproduce this in house and weren't able to see any problems. We'll need to look in to diagnostics to assist further. If you open a case, please reference the case number here the and resolution once we have one.