This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

UCS, Insufficient documentation and inability to connect with UCS credentials

FormerMember
FormerMember

I have added my primary interconnect via SNMP in NPM.

I go in to edit the node and select the box "Poll for UCS"

ucs1.jpg

Once I put in my credentials, the test fails.  I have tried to "Use HTTPS" and it still fails.  HTTPS is enabled on my interconnect.  I have even opened a ticket and have not had any helpful feedback.  Ticket number 346261

The documentation from solarwinds seems very sparse.  I have reviewed the SettingUpCiscoUCS.pdf file and no help there.  I have gone through the discussions here and have not seen a solution yet.

My username and password that I am using can get me into the CLI for the interconnect so I know that they are valid.

What else can I look at on the UCS side?

Thanks

Pete

• Hi,

I've checked the mentioned case 346261 and it seems you are using SNMP port 161 when testing UCS credentials. You should use HTTP port (80 by default) or HTTPS (443 by default) when HTTPS is enabled on you interconnect and option "use HTTPS" is selected on edit node page.

Please check how your ports are configured (HTTP, HTTPS) and try the UCS credentils Test one more time.

Regards,

Jiri Psota,  QA Engineer