This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Monitoring Brocade 4020 (IBM Blade Chassis Switch)

Anyone else monitoring Brocade 4020 FC Edge Switches? We are at FOS level 6.2.2 and do not receive information on individual ports. Anyone else experiencing the same issue, or have monitoring working correctly.

• I am having the same problem and anxiously awaiting a reply. I can get switch info, just no port performance info. Seems to be an issue with SNMP, but everything is set right and the OLD profiler (original) seems to work against our brocades without trouble. Yes, the access lists on the brocades are correct.

• We have done extensive troubleshooting with SolarWinds on this issue and have found that the port information is being collected, but it is not being recognized by the software. They have sent the information we collected to the engineering team and I will check with my contact today and see where we stand.

• Oddly enough, 2 days ago mine just started displaying the performance data, out of nowhere. I didn't change a thing. Sunspots perhaps? emoticons_happy.png

• My guess is that you are not running the same model (IBM Blade Chassis FC Switch - Brocade 4020) with FOS 6.2.2d

I have noticed with a lot of things in the Storage Manager program that you must make a change and give it a while to take affect and start reporting. It may have just taken your particular switches a while to report enough for STM to start showing the data.