This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Additional Security Feature Request

We have recently had a security firm visit us, one "issue" they came up with was the ability to use the previous page browser function to view page data within NPM when logged out of the system. As we run multiple customers with differing view restrictions this could be a potential issue.

Is it possible this could be added to the future request list, I know there are a number of other security related issues that are currently being requested/looked into.

Thanks

Keith

• FormerMember
    0 FormerMember

I would also like to see this looked at.  We do not share computers but security is extremely important where I work.  Tracking the users using Solarwinds is a function I would like to see as well.  What user unmanaged a device, changed a snmp string, etc.  Currently, Orion does not keep track of changes and, with a login issue described above, problems could arise.

• Hi,

I've added your request (internal #135063).

thanks,

Michal

• to voss6:

as I understood your comment you are not asking about fixing the same problem but you would like to have better level of auditing. Is that correct?

If so, it would be extremely useful if you can share with us how would you like to use it, what kind of data you need to track and what will be the "main consumer" of such auditing.

thanks,

Michal