Check out this KB article to get historical information for these clients: How to configure Inventory tasks to populate Patch Manager reports.
If there's another part of your issue that I'm missing, please let me know. I'm fairly new to this product too. :)
I had already worked through that KB article. I found the issue that was causing me problems. We had removed all GP settings that managed Windows Updates since the SCCM client modified the local policies on each machine. Since we removed the Update Point from SCCM and started letting Patch Manager handle the settings we had to go back and change the GP settings back.
Thank you for your response!!!