This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Netflow report creation for range of endpoint IPs

Hi Guys,

I need some help creating a report that would show me the traffic levels going to a specific range of IP addresses. The report needs to show the traffic totals for the IPs connecting to any of these range of IPs.

I am trying to track the traffic levels to a specific service provider that has a sequential range of IPs and see the traffic levels from each interface on my network to and from this service. I can't seem to find an existing report that will do this for me and I am beating my head against a wall trying to create a report that will show what I need emoticons_sad.png

Any help greatly appreciated!

Gerry

• All reports should have option to set filters on them, just edit in report writer. I would recommend top conversations report and specify filter for host A to be in range or host B to be in range. Some ranges have issues because of how strings are compared, but for whole subnets (e.g. 10.140.107.0-107.140.107.255) it works just fine

filter_report.PNG