This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Trying to remove a windows credential from NPM

We have an account that Orion keeps locking for some reason.  Ive created a new windows account and want to remove the old account.  But when I goto Admin/Credentials it shows that 9 nodes are using this credential.  Ive looked at the nodes I thought would be using it but I dont see it mentioned even if I click on EDIT NODE.  Is there a way to find out which nodes are using this credential?

• I'm not sure if you can get this information via web console but you can use SQL script bellow which gives you ordered list of windows credentials and their nodes. It works for NPM 10.2.

SELECT c.[Name] CredentialName

,cp.[Value] WindowsUserName

,n.[NodeID]

,n.[IP_Address]

,n.[Caption]

FROM [SolarWindsOrion].[dbo].[Credential] c

JOIN [SolarWindsOrion].[dbo].[CredentialProperty] cp ON cp.[CredentialID] = c.[ID]

JOIN [SolarWindsOrion].[dbo].[NodeSettings] ns ON ns.[SettingValue] = c.[ID]

JOIN [SolarWindsOrion].[dbo].[Nodes] n ON n.[NodeID] = ns.[NodeID]

WHERE [CredentialOwner] = 'Orion'

AND [CredentialType] = 'SolarWinds.Orion.Core.SharedCredentials.Credentials.UsernamePasswordCredential'

AND cp.[NAME] = 'UserName'

AND ns.[SettingName] = 'WMICredential'

ORDER BY cp.[Value], n.[Caption]