You'll be able to find some resources on Netflow and the NTA module here.
There are a few ways to find what you're looking for, this is one of them. Assuming your exporting the Netflow which has the CS5 data to Orion;
- Access your Orion web interface and hover over the Netflow tab and click on NTA Summary.
- You should have the Flow Navigator hugging the left side of the page, expand it by clicking on the arrows.
- Under the View Type section, change the Summary View drop down box to Endpoints.
- Expand the Types of Service (TOS) selection criteria. Depending on the specifications of the server for Orion and the amount of Netflow data you're capturing it may take a moment to load the possible selections.
- Make sure it's set to Include and then use the second drop down box and select the TOS you want to filter; CS5. Then press submit.
- The page should then reload with endpoint information for data that is using CS5.
I can't see the Flow Navigator part. I can't even see it in the add resources when I edit the page.
I upgraded NTA now it is there. Thanks Mark!