This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Reports page in Orion is blank, no reports at all.

Hey all.

I have been learning about Report Writer and I understand it so far however when I go to "Reports" on the web interface of Orion, the page is blank.

Is anyone able to assist with this?

• Check your account permissions in the web console.  If you don't have anything selected for the reports folder then it won't show.

Also, if the web console that you are accessing is on a different server from the main server then you'll have to manually move over the reports in the reports folder.  Only reason I mention this is that we have an internal server that is actually the workhorse with the main web console, but we have an external server also hosting the web console and reports created on the internal server have to be manually moved to the external.

• Thank you!

So simple, I can't believe I missed this.

It was the first sentence. No report folder was selected under my user account.