The easiest way to get what you're looking for is to:
- Send the default Incidents filter to nDepth as a query
- Adjust the timeframe to something appropriate for your purposes (Last day, for example)
- Save the query for future use
Then, you can run the query every day and export it as an on-demand report. Here are some KB articles that you'll probably find helpful:
- Sending Filters to nDepth for Historical Search
- Save nDepth searches to quickly execute frequent queries
- Export nDepth results in custom or text formats for retention and ad hoc reporting
Unfortunately, there isn't currently a way to schedule nDepth searches, but this is something Dev has been looking at for some time, so it might end up in a future release.
Let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks - that helped!
Enhancement: We would like a report to run automatically and be delivered via e-mail to a ticket system every day.