The Kiwi CatTools v3.7 is now available for download in your customer portal.
This release is mostly about fixing issues and making improvements related to support of very visible devices, in the market place:
· Support for latest Cisco IOS revisions command ‘show mac-address-table’ for Report.MAC address table activity
· Improved session termination on HP devices
· Importing of devices into database containing single quotation marks in filenames
· Reduced login attempts on Enterasys devices to two attempts to prevent device lockout
· Enhancements to Report.ARP table activity for Nexus 7000 series
· Enhancements to Extreme.Switch.General login routine
· Enhancements to Report.MAC address table activity for Nexus 5000 series
· Improved API documentation in help file
· Support of "connect via" from Fortinet to Fortinet device
· Enhancements to Device.Backup.Running Config activity to support Fortinet devices with VDOMs
· Enhancements to Device.Backup.Running Config activity for Cisco ASA
· Enhancements to Report.Version table activity for F5 Big-IP
· Improved hostname determination for Netopia devices
Please find here the full set of release notes.