1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 1, 2012 11:03 AM by Andrew M

Exchange managmeent tool on windows 2008 R2 with "Exchange 2007-2010 PowerShell Scripts Statistics Counters"

wakhan

Dear All,

I am evaluating APM 4.2.0 with  NPM 10.2 to monitor Exchange 2007. I  want to monitor statistics like Total emails size (MB) , Total number of  mailboxes , Total number of emails, Total size of specified database  (MB) etc.

So I have applied the template "Exchange 2007-2010 PowerShell Scripts Statistics Counters" to my mailbox role server .

APM server and target Exchange server are  in the same domain. Power Shell 2.0 is also installed.

But i am not able to install Exchange management tools 64 bit on my  APM server , which is installed on Windows 2008 Server R2 Enterprise. I  tried but it is giving error " Exchange Server 2007 is not supported on  this operating system".

So my question is how i installed Exchange management tool 64bit on my  Server running windows server 2008 R2 ??

If i test the template without installing Exchange Management  Tool so it giving below error: 

***********************************************************************************************

Script Output:Not Defined Testing on node '10.72.0.92' failed with 'Down' status ('Down' might be different if script exits with a different exit code).
      The  term 'Get-MailboxDatabase' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet,  function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the  name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try  again.
      Output:      ==============================================
      Message:  The term 'Get-MailboxDatabase' is not recognized as the name of a  cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling  of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct  and try again.

***********************************************************************************************

Please help in this regard , so we can successfully finish our evaluation process.

Regards,