If you ever get the following:
Then follow these steps to resolve the issue:
Windows OS, STM v5.1.x
- Stop the MySQL Service. This will automatically stop the Storage Manager Services.
- Using CMD Prompt as Administrator, browse to the directory:
C:\Program Files\SolarWinds\Storage Manager Server\mysql\data\storage
and run the command:
for %i in (*.MYI) do ..\..\bin\myisamchk --defaults-file=..\..\my.cnf -c -r -a -v %i
- Allow the repair to complete. This may take some time depending on the size of the database.
- In addition to this, you must change the regional settings to English (United States)
Click on Customize this Format and confirm that punctuation is defined as full stop and not a comma.
Copy the changes to all user accounts (this may require a server reboot for the changes to take effect).
- Finish by Starting the MySQL service, followed by all the Storage Manager services.
Thanks for the great post, we will look at fixing this in future versions.