This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Tabular Device Poller Resource - combine 3 custom pollers based on special key column?

Looks like there a possibility to combine the results of different Custom Poller into one table with a Tabular Device Poller resource.
I tried to use it to create a Spanning Tree Port State listing containing the mapping - IfDescription to dot1dStpPortState.
To do so, a relation between StpPortState <-> StpPortIfIndex <-> IfIndex <-> IfDescription must be queried via SNMP - which means 3 tables and so 3 pollers.
Unfortunately it seems it is not possible to link the 3 necessary tables for this combination:

These are the settings of this view:

I am already pretty sure that this mapping is not possible,
because there no option to link the IfIndex key to the dot1dBasePortIfIndex Table key columns.

Please let me know if I am missing somethin here.
In the meantime I created another thread to discuss another option to create Spanning Tree Reports via custom SQL reports - which is of course more complex so we would prefer this built in feature if possible...

thanx for any hints
Herwig