This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Netflow report by subnet?

Is it possible to come up with a report that gives me bandwidth utilized by network over a given period of time? I need to do a bandwidth study of the networks at each site and figure out which subnets are using the most bandwidth. Each site is broken up into multiple /24 networks with Netflow running on the MPLS router. We are getting ready to bring up a 2nd MPLS circuit at certain locations and I am going to split the networks across both ISPs but to split the bandwidth as best I can I would like to see this information first.

• Have you looked at IP Address Groups? For a large number of sites this is probably more work than you want, but it makes it very easy to view data and report by site or subnet. You can create IP Address groups by clicking on Settings -> NTA Settings -> IP Address Groups.

Mav