This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Percent Utilization - Line Chart save bmp with script

Good morning, I was wondering if anyone knows how to save off the bmp generated by the orion chart.aspx page using wget or some type of script. I need to save off our bandwidth reports for the last three months but i've been unable to save the bmp image.

The url below is all I have to work with, I know I can change the interface ID in the url but I've not been able to save the bmp file off.

https://company.test.com/Orion/Netperfmon/Chart.aspx?SubsetColor=&RYSubsetColor=&ChartName=TotalBytes&Title=&SubTitle=&SubTitle2=&Width=640&Height=0&SampleSize=1H&Period=LAST 3 MONTHS&ShowTrend=True&FontSize=1&NetObject=I:411&ResourceID=27&NetObjectPrefix=I&Rows=&CustomPollerID=&PlotStyle=&ReturnTo=aHR0cHM6Ly9vcmlvbi53b3JrZmxvd29uZS5uZXQvT3Jpb24vTlBNL0ludGVyZmFjZURldGFpbHMuYXNweD9OZXRPYmplY3Q9STo0MTEmdmlldz1JbnRlcmZhY2VEZXRhaWxz

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!