This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

URGENT NPM / SQL & Reporting Help Needed

FormerMember
FormerMember

Hi all.  I am in need of an NPM & SQL Expert to help with a short term project with a very short deadline.  I need someone that knows Orion and SQL like the back of their hand to help launch this project and train current staff for future use.  This project is in Raleigh, NC and needs to start ASAP.

Please let me know if you are interested. 

THANKS!

Jacob

• Jacob,

You might want to provide some information in your bio about who you are and where you work. I would suspect that people with the skills you are looking for are on these boards and willing to help out, but they are also rather wary of a person with no info in their bio and no further info about the company. You might consider an email address or phone number and a website.

Just a thought and a suggestion.

Michael

• FormerMember
    0 FormerMember in reply to MTorok

Thanks Michael.  I have provided a little more information in my bio.  I completely understand the point you made and,  in my defense, this is really the first time I have posted in the Thwack forums due to the fact that this project has just fallen in my lap and I need to organize a solution ASAP.

Thanks again for your feedback and I hope that someone out there is willing to help.