This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Monthly Availability Report only for devices < 100%

Sorry for the double post - I originally posted this in the NPM section by accident. I've edited the old post to point here in case anyone reads it there.

Hi,

I'm trying to create an availability report for Last Month that only shows nodes that have not had 100% availability. I've tried editing/making a few reports but have not had much luck and I found similar problems on these forums but nothing that helped.

Using the Availability - Last Month report, it uses the Historical Response Time and Availability -> Availability field which shows me every node and its availability and I have it sorted from lowest to highest Availability.

1. Node A  99.36%
  2. Node B  99.82%
  3. etc
  4. Node X 100.00%

If I try and filter to only show nodes that have < 100% availability all the nodes show 0.00% availability:

1. Node A  0.00%
  2. Node B  0.00%
  3. etc
  4. Node X 0.00%

If I use the Daily Node Availability - Last Month report, I get different figures (report uses the field Daily Node Availability -> Availability):

1. Node A  99.04%
  2. Node B  99.65%
  3. etc
  4. Node X 100.00%

If I apply a filter to the above report, "Availability is less than 100", I get different figures again:

1. Node A  97.17%
  2. Node B  97.43%

What report is the most accurate and how can I make it only show me the devices that have not had 100% uptime?

Additionally, is there a report that can show the MTBF of a node or should I create a new topic to discuss that?