This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

User Login Information Missing

Hi:

I am testing the UDT I ahev currently installed the latest version UDT 2.0.0.

Everything seems to be working fine, I added some switches, teh Domain Controllers and theirs credentials (Domain Admin) all the test buttons show succeful test, I am getting the devices, etc etc etc. but still not getting the user login and I know that the users are login in and login out.

I tested adding devices to the watch list, and I know that the device was turned off during the night and turned on in the morning becuase the aler appears on the web console, I know that the machine is still active as it appears in the watch list but the tool is still not showing the user login information

I also tested with machines or devices that are not in the watch list I already have more than 433 devices discovered that the tool show the switch port, etc but still no user login information is shows.

I added the Domain Controllers to NPM but I am not moniroing them using snmp but WMI instead. I follow all the steps suggested in the UDT manual...

What I am doing wrong???

Thansk for any help

Jorge De Vega

• Jorge, when you log in to the windows domain controllers, do you see any login events? It's possible your DC is not logging these and therefore we are not picking them up. 

There was another thread with some great troubleshooting steps by chronos

Mav