5 Replies Latest reply on Jan 26, 2012 1:58 AM by pjohansen

Filter problems

pjohansen

Hi

Trying to filter interfaces in view Top XX Interfaces by Percent Utilization like by below

(FullName LIKE '*Satcom*'  OR FullName LIKE '*Satcom*') AND (FullName LIKE '*Seadrill*' AND FullName LIKE '*sdrl-*')

This does not work and it seems to ignore the second parentheses filter.

Also when doing  

Alias LIKE '*Satcom*'  as a filter the web interface gives me “Custom SQL filter is incorrectly formated.”

Pål

• Re: Filter problems
          pjohansen

Should be

(FullName LIKE '*Satcom*'  OR FullName LIKE '*Radiolink*') AND (FullName LIKE '*Seadrill*' AND FullName LIKE '*sdrl-*')

Tomas Mrkvicka

Hi,

it seems to me like this condition is little bit weird. You want to have Fullname containing Satcom or Radiolink and you want also to have Seadrill inside it.

Btw. shouldn't you use % instead of character *?

pjohansen

Actually its the description of the interface, so I want all interfaces that has the word "Satcom" or "Radiolink" and "Seadrill" in it to show on the page.

Above query should list all our Satellite links and Radio links interfaces belonging to company Seadrill automatically to view

Btw. shouldn't you use % instead of character *?
                  Both * and % works the same, but the % is the correct one for db queries. Examples on the page uses * as wildcard though, not sure why.

We have a lot of sites moving around to different teleports and just by using the correct description on the routers interface page will be updated and no need for manual adding/removing interfaces from view.