This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Unable to Discover Stg Mgr 5.1 Server after changing IP

After trying to configure my LeftHand storage servers on Stg Mgr I found that the SM server couldn't discover the iSCSI 192.168.xx.xx addresses on the LeftHand units.  Since the Stg Mgr server is a VM host it couldn't see that IP range so I added another virtual NIC in that subnet.  The SM server was in a domain that didn't have access to the LH iSCSI network so it was moved to another subnet with a new IP. That worked OK but now SM doesn't discover its own server any longer after changing the configuration IP.  How can I rediscover the SM server on the console?  Everthing else is working ok, just can't see the SM server under Server and NAS Groups.

Do I need to reinstall the Stg Mgr server?  If so, will all the other configured resources be saved somewhere?