This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Create DB Procedure to rollup UnDP data

Have created a UnDP  that collects ipRouteDestinations on a host.  I need that data to run a report that counts the number of entries that meet a defined filter (ipRouteDestination LIKE 10.10.10.%).  I only care about this count and would love to be able to save the count result to a table and then delete the individual entries.  Any ideas on the best way to go about doing this ?

• You can very well create a report using Report Writer showing the desired results using custom SQL query.This should give you the data required.Now you cant write this to the database,instead you can use options like building report.

Hope this helps.

• I am already doing this.  What I want to avoid is having to save 1000's and 1000's of rows of historical data in a table  (every 10 minutes get all the destinations in the routing  table) when all I need to keep is a single entry (kept historically) for each polling cycle that is a count of those entries based on a pre-defined filter.