This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

UDT port discovery issue with a Cisco Catalyst 37xx stack

I'm having a random issue with two out of my 6 Cisco Catalyst 37xx stacks.  For whatever reason I was able to successfully discover ports on 4 of my Catalyst stacks that consist of 4 switches combined as one.  When running port discovery from UDT Settings it comes back saying "no ports discovered", I can SSH into the switch and see all interfaces without issue and know it is functional.  It is really throwing me off as I was able to run port discovery on the other 4 without issue.  To this point I attempted to completely delete the two nodes from NPM and from the DB; from there I brought them back in with a different polling engine and attempted discovery again with no luck.  Just wondering if anyone has ran into this before or should I call support.  Thanks in advance for any input anyone provides.