This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

information on features and options

I love the product but the documentation leaves a lot to be desired. I have a numerous questions but here just a couple.

1. Under the SAN Groups there is a sub group labeled "Port Groups". I don't see any way to add anything to this. I am taking it that this would be FC ports or is this only for ISCSI?

2. Under a physical server client, I can see the disks/LUNs within the disk inventory under Assets, but when I look at physical or logical mappings under the storage tab, I don't have anything showing up. Any thoughts?

3. I was looking at agent module status to see if there was anything noticable that might cause issue 2 and I see a module named "SAN Module" which is offline. I cannot find any documentation that talks about this module. Can anyone tell me what this module is for and how I would get it on line?